ECC Apex+ Pro Bib Shorts
Engineered for the UCI World Tour, and updated in 2020 in collaboration with Tour de France winner Tadej Pogacar and UAE Team Emirates. Revised multi-panel construction prevents fabric bunching across the hips, presenting a smooth, uninterrupted surface for optimal airflow and minimal drag.
Individually handcrafted with multi-fabric, multi-panel construction and an improved silicone gripper for optimal compression, support, and comfort on race day. The Apex bib short is a very close, tight fitting bib short, ensuring maximum compression.
- 9 panel construction to ensure the best anatomical fit for improved aerodynamics in the riding position.
- CS Contour™ Lycra chassis and side panels provide gentle compression to help fight muscle fatigue.
- *Updated for 2023 - bib strap assembly: New Summer Lite™ fabric - very lightweight, thin perforated stretchy material to help with heat dissipation. Front shoulder straps have bands with silicone-coated threads to help keep them in place.
- Double-layer rear panel for increased structure and durability.
- Flatlock seam construction reduces chafing.
- Available with gender specific high quality premium Italian chamois pad.
CHAMPION SYSTEM CHAMOIS PADS
Dr Pad® is an Italian company operating out of Montebelluna, Italy and are specialists in the design and manufacture of pads specifically for cycling clothing, continually developing new materials and production methods to meet the changing demands of the sport. Many clothing brands use Dr Pad® pads such as Sportful, Castelli, Trek and Hincapie. Champion System has commissioned specifically shaped molds for each chamois style for their exclusive use... no other manufacturer have these so this is not an 'off the shelf' chamois pad anyone can buy.
|• Density: 120kg/m3||• Short to mid-range distance|
|• Thickness: 2 - 10mm||• Rated up to 3 - 4 hr distance|
|• Fabric: 80% Polyamide 20% Elastin||• Prefers close road feel|
|• Rapid sweat transpiration||• Experienced racers and riders|
|• Lightweight, highly breathable||• Lighter riders|
|• Gender specific fit||• Max. 95 kg|
|• Available in Men's Navy, Women's Green||• Best for circuit and criterium|