CFC Performance Endurance Bib Shorts
Introducing the Performance Endurance Bib Short, based on Champion System's popular Performance bib short. The endurance model adds lightweight exterior pockets to each leg for additional storage. These bib shorts can be used on epic gravel rides, long distance road fondos or anything in between – an extremely versatile bib short. By adding large breathable side pockets to our most popular riding bib short we introduce practicality and convenience for longer rides or commutes when accessing your phone, money or gels is necessary.
The short is constructed from Champion System's CONTOUR™ lycra fabric with leading compression and 3 way stretch. Deep silicone injected grippers and ergonomic panelling make it an extremely comfortable short for long rides.
- CS Contour™ Lycra provides gentle compression to help fight muscle fatigue on longer rides.
- 83% Polyester, 17% Spandex fabric blend, 360 g/y fabric weight.
- Lightweight and breathable bib assembly.
- Straps are made of CS Tech Mesh™ material - extremely soft, comfortable, lightweight and highly breathable.
- Two stretch mesh leg pockets with elasticized opening for maximum security.
- Flatlock exposed stitch in key areas.
- Wide, ultra-stretchy silicone leg gripper stays in place in all trail conditions.
- Double layered rear panel, providing increased structure and durability.
- Available with gender specific high quality premium Italian chamois pad.
CHAMPION SYSTEM CHAMOIS PADS
Dr Pad® is an Italian company operating out of Montebelluna, Italy and are specialists in the design and manufacture of pads specifically for cycling clothing, continually developing new materials and production methods to meet the changing demands of the sport. Many clothing brands use Dr Pad® pads such as Sportful, Castelli, Trek and Hincapie. Champion System has commissioned specifically shaped molds for each chamois style for their exclusive use... no other manufacturer have these so this is not an 'off the shelf' chamois pad anyone can buy.
|• Density: 120kg/m3||• Short to mid-range distance|
|• Thickness: 2 - 10mm||• Rated up to 3 - 4 hr distance|
|• Fabric: 80% Polyamide 20% Elastin||• Prefers close road feel|
|• Rapid sweat transpiration||• Experienced racers and riders|
|• Lightweight, highly breathable||• Lighter riders|
|• Gender specific fit||• Max. 95 kg|
|• Available in Men's Navy, Women's Green||• Best for circuit and criterium|