Boasting a perfectly tapered fit, feather light construction and a fabric that rewards big explosive efforts (the "Cool Feel" fabric treatment helps perspiration evaporate rather than saturate), the Performance Race Suit offers serious technical benefits for track riders as well as out on the road for time trials in warm weather or road racing through the summer.
Constructed from Champion System's exclusive CS Glide™ fabric.
- Treated with "Cool Feel" coating which aids in moisture and heat management
- 80% Polyester 20% Spandex blend provides anatomic, body hugging fit an feel
- 260g/y 185gm2 weight, 30+ UV protectant material
- Heat sealed no-cut collar design.
Laser cut silicone injected leg cuff providing stable positioning for the suit.
- Full front YKK zipper with internal upper zipper guard to relieve any possible irritation near the neck.
Upgraded with 2 deep rear pockets to carry bottles, etc.
Flatlock seam construction reducing any chafing.
- Available with gender specific high quality premium Italian chamois pad.
GRANFONDO CYCLING PADS
We use 100% Italian chamois specifically designed by our partner, Dr Pad®.
Dr Pad® is an Italian company operating out of Montebelluna, Italy and are specialists in the design and manufacture of pads specifically for cycling clothing, continually developing new materials and production methods to meet the changing demands of the sport. Many clothing brands use Dr Pad® pads such as Sportful, Castelli, Trek and Hincapie. Champion System has commissioned specifically shaped molds for each chamois style for their exclusive use... no other manufacturer have these so this is not an 'off the shelf' chamois pad anyone can buy.
Thanks to Dr Pad's patented cutting technology, our chamois pads provide a smooth, highly breathable antibacterial, low irritation surface. On top of industry leading 4-Way stretch high density foam, shaped precisely to the contours of the rider's specific gender. These Dr Pad® chamois feature 3D Thermo Moulding, enabling an anatomic fit for unrivalled comfort.