MJP Performance Endurance Bib Shorts
Introducing the Performance Endurance Bib Short, based on Champion System's popular Performance bib short. The endurance model adds lightweight exterior pockets to each leg for additional storage. These bib shorts can be used on epic gravel rides, long distance road fondos or anything in between – an extremely versatile bib short. By adding large breathable side pockets to our most popular riding bib short we introduce practicality and convenience for longer rides or commutes when accessing your phone, money or gels is necessary.
The short is constructed from Champion System's CONTOUR™ lycra fabric with leading compression and 3 way stretch. Deep silicone injected grippers and ergonomic panelling make it an extremely comfortable short for long rides.
- CS Contour™ Lycra provides gentle compression to help fight muscle fatigue on longer rides.
- 83% Polyester, 17% Spandex fabric blend, 360 g/y fabric weight.
- Lightweight and breathable bib assembly.
- Straps are made of CS Tech Mesh™ material - extremely soft, comfortable, lightweight and highly breathable.
- Two stretch mesh leg pockets with elasticized opening for maximum security.
- Flatlock exposed stitch in key areas.
- Wide, ultra-stretchy silicone leg gripper stays in place in all trail conditions.
- Double layered rear panel, providing increased structure and durability.
- Available with gender specific high quality premium Italian chamois pad.
We use 100% Italian chamois specifically designed by our partner, Dr Pad®. Thanks to their patented cutting technology, our chamois pads provide a smooth, highly breathable antibacterial, low irritation surface. On top of industry leading 4-Way stretch high density foam, the chamois are shaped precisely to the contours of the rider's anatomy avoiding the need for glues and multiple layers of fabric foam.
The Endurance+ chamois is designed to give specific support for cyclists, especially over longer distances and/or gravel and MTB riding. This chamois is rated up to 8hr distance. This chamois contains a number of channels on the surface that help to ventilate the skin when in contact with the pad, adding an extra layer of comfort.