Scratch Group Performance Bib Shorts
Engineered to take you farther, the Performance Bib short is one of our most popular items; a classic, straightforward approach to all-day and race day comfort.
Individually handcrafted with just the right amount of compression and support from soft, stretchy premium CS Contour™ Lycra, and an anatomically-shaped pattern that moves with you on the bike. You'll find genius panel design which means these shorts default to a shape that resembles the cyclist’s pelvis, torso and shoulders crouched while pedalling. So almost limitless stretch and movement potential is helped further by the anatomical shape the shorts revert to by design.
- CS Contour™ Lycra provides gentle compression to help fight muscle fatigue on longer rides.
- CS Agile™ mesh bib strap assembly: soft, lightweight, and highly breathable.
- *UPDATED - Laser cut, smooth, ultra-stretchy silicone leg gripper stays in place in all trail conditions.
- Double-layer rear panel, providing increased structure and durability.
- Flatlock seam construction reducing any chafing.
- Available with gender specific high quality premium Italian chamois pad.
CHAMPION SYSTEM CHAMOIS PADS
Dr Pad® is an Italian company operating out of Montebelluna, Italy and are specialists in the design and manufacture of pads specifically for cycling clothing, continually developing new materials and production methods to meet the changing demands of the sport. Many clothing brands use Dr Pad® pads such as Sportful, Castelli, Trek and Hincapie. Champion System has commissioned specifically shaped molds for each chamois style for their exclusive use... no other manufacturer have these so this is not an 'off the shelf' chamois pad anyone can buy.
|• Density: 120kg/m3
|• Short to mid-range distance
|• Thickness: 2 - 10mm
|• Rated up to 3 - 4 hr distance
|• Fabric: 80% Polyamide 20% Elastin
|• Prefers close road feel
|• Rapid sweat transpiration
|• Experienced racers and riders
|• Lightweight, highly breathable
|• Lighter riders
|• Gender specific fit
|• Max. 95 kg
|• Available in Men's Navy, Women's Green
|• Best for circuit and criterium