Scratch Group Tech Bib Shorts (*Updated)
Good cycling shorts should provide unhindered movement, for your legs, whilst ensuring comfort without any risk of chafing (via one of CS chamois pad options) with support through the groin and lower abdomen. So Champion System used curved front and rear panels to exploit the best stretch potential utilising our CS Tech Mesh™ fabric, with high spec silicone grippers, to anchor the lower cuff working perfectly with some lightweight mesh bib straps keeping the fit right from above.
The Tech collection forms the core of your sports apparel needs, providing a perfect balance between feature packed technical performance and practicality.
- Constructed entirely from Champion System's premium CS Contour™ fabric to ensure maximum compression which leads to optimal comfort. The Tech bib short provides a close yet traditional fit.
- Lightweight and breathable bib assembly; made from CS Tech Mesh™ - extremely lightweight and highly breathable.
- Double layered rear panel, providing increased structure and durability.
- Laser cut silicone leg gripper upgrade to help keep cuffs in place.
- Available with gender specific, high quality premium Italian chamois pad.
CHAMPION SYSTEM CHAMOIS PADS
Dr Pad® is an Italian company operating out of Montebelluna, Italy and are specialists in the design and manufacture of pads specifically for cycling clothing, continually developing new materials and production methods to meet the changing demands of the sport. Many clothing brands use Dr Pad® pads such as Sportful, Castelli, Trek and Hincapie. Champion System has commissioned specifically shaped molds for each chamois style for their exclusive use... no other manufacturer have these so this is not an 'off the shelf' chamois pad anyone can buy.
|• Density: 120kg/m3||• Short to mid-range distance|
|• Thickness: 2 - 10mm||• Rated up to 3 - 4 hr distance|
|• Fabric: 80% Polyamide 20% Elastin||• Prefers close road feel|
|• Rapid sweat transpiration||• Experienced racers and riders|
|• Lightweight, highly breathable||• Lighter riders|
|• Gender specific fit||• Max. 95 kg|
|• Available in Men's Navy, Women's Green||• Best for circuit and criterium|