Paving the way in custom cycling this is possibly the most ecologically friendly jersey ever!
The Performance+ ECO jersey uses material created by REPREVE®, a manufacturer using recycled plastic bottles helping to save the environmental impact, one jersey at a time. One of the reasons people love cycling is the eco-friendly nature of the sport or mode or transport. For those cyclists conscious about their carbon footprint can feel good about buying into this 94% recycled plastic jersey. You can now be an eco-warrior by choosing what you wear when you cycle.
- Made entirely with a soft, high wicking, quick drying material from REPREVE®.
- 94% Recycled material, 6% Spandex. Weight 160g/m2
- UV Protection SPF50+
- Lots of stretch with tiny perforations throughout for increased ventilation to improve thermoregulation
REPREVE® offers a certified alternative to other synthetically produced materials such as polyester as it is much more environmentally friendly. REPREVE has transformed billions of recycled bottles into a fiber that embeds properties tat cyclists want in their jerseys, including moisture-wicking, light weight and comfort.
Silicone front and rear grippers to hold jersey in place.
- Full length concealed zipper with zipper garage at top to prevent rubbing.
- Water-resistant 4th zip pocket for keys, cards, ID, etc.
Rear reflective strip positioned for maximum visibility. Be safe, be seen!
Cycling Jerseys: Race Cut vs Club Cut
Club Cut - A more generous ‘North American’ fit being roomier in the arms, chest and also slightly longer. More relaxed fit.
Race Cut - A more traditional European tailored cut that is tighter, shorter and closer fitting. More aerodynamic.
NOTE - Apex+ Jerseys are more of a "Euro" pro cut. Slightly more narrow than Race cut.